Friday, July 12, 2013

July 12-Vacation, trainer and Stars Collide

Almost done with a week's vacation in Vail. Boy,  I love it up here.
We had both A and my Mom for guests last night to see the Dvorak chamber music concert, which was super.  I have been showing off Sherlock's photos and videos like mad, even to the bead store ladies!

But Jo my trainer has left me, got a e-mail from her saying her Fearful Riders program is taking off and she won't have time for regular lessons. I'm very sad but I'm sure it will be nice to have Jo and Dawn as friends, not teachers. I'm glad her program is getting successful, but I probably should find an English riding place this summer.

And I got Sherlock's little sister Stars Collide on my Virtual Stable. She had a recent workout and is entered in the Cellars Shiraz Stakes at Gulfstream Park on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment