Sunday, May 19, 2013

May 19-Superman is a cosmic dandelion

May 19-Superman is a cosmic dandelion

Thanks to H for posting this on FB today.
Now all you can do is wait. It must be hard for you, but there is a right time for everything. Like the ebb and flow of tides. No one can do anything to change them. When it is time to wait, you must wait." - Haruki Murakami

Still waiting on the horse front, and while I'm waiting we're doing a LOT of yardwork. Be thankful, Luna-dog, this lawn is for you. Anyway, Saturday I spent a while weeding to test my new weeder, and I left the dandelions on the lawn planning to weed more Sunday. And on Sunday every uprooted plant had gone completely to seed overnight. It's like the dying planet sending forth one final seed to see its fate into the future. When I told G, he said where's my Kryptonite?

Recently discovered Second Stride TB adoptions, some nice looking-horses there but I'm not inspired. I wonder how long it will take for me to get inspired again. Here are 4 super-looking geldings that I am not in love with. Check them out:


Jabulani

Lord Mike
Sever
Prideofthechapter

No comments:

Post a Comment