Wednesday, May 22, 2013

May 22- if wishes were horses

May 22- if wishes were horses

Officially gave up on Mr. With It today, who will go into ranch training at Gate to Great and might be available again in the summer. He is a beauty, I know he is the right horse for someone.

Mr. With It, soon-to-be ranch TB

Bad ulcer night. Ate too many normal foods and paying the price in abdominal pain.
Did find another Colorado rescue, they have a handsome bay roan Mustang gelding there in riding training. Looks like he is already pending adoption, though.

Stud Muffin, green-broke and stunning Mustang

I just want Lissa back.

How do I go forward from this moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment